This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and YEL. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement and in using this Site are not assignable. Your use and access of the YEL Web site constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. In addition, when using particular YEL services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, and policies applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines, rules, and policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
By using the YEL Web site, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS THEREOF. Please read the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access, view, obtain goods or services from, or otherwise use the YEL Web site.
- You acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using this Web site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to visit or otherwise use our Site.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing this User Agreement. YEL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or terminate any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice.
- You acknowledge that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify YEL or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- You shall not upload, email, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through the YEL Web site any material which: (i) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue and/or exchange on the Site, including posting or otherwise transmitting material that is not related to the subject at issue or otherwise restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the YEL Web site; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, harassing, hateful, embarrassing, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent; (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, potentially give rise to civil liability (including claims of defamation and/or libel), or otherwise violate the local, state, or national laws of any country; (iv) violates, plagiarizes, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software, or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains solicitations or advertisements of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indication of origin or statement of fact; or (ix) contains chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You will not create or participate in rooms determined by YEL to have been created for the purpose of exchanging or swapping images, music, or other protected intellectual property.
- We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of our standards or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate. YEL has the right, but not the obligation, to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, in its sole discretion.
YEL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using any of our websites then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YEL may change this policy from time to time. Changes to our policy will be updated on our Websites and/or Services only. You should check our policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any modifications.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The Website, User Account and our Services have been designed to minimize the amount of Personal Data processed and We will only request Personal Information required to fulfill our commitments if you have a User Account and want to use our Services. Collection of Personal Information occurs when you visit the Website, create a User Account, or use our Services. Personal data collected can be the following:
Personal data and contact information, such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address. This information is obtained when You create a User Account or use our Services. Personal and contact information is necessary information in order for Us to fulfill Our commitment to you when using Our services.
Device information, such as IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform, and screen resolution. The information is used only for analytical purposes and never at the individual level, nor is it used together with other data for the information to be linked to a unique person.
Use of the User Account and our Services, we register the logging in and out of your User Account and use of the Services. This is to give our members a better user experience, but also to provide you with relevant and customized information about education in your area of interest.
Geographic information, your geographical location. The information is used only for analytical purposes and never at the individual level, nor is it used together with other data that allows the information to be linked to a unique person.
Information from other sources, We may from time to time get information from other sources, usually our partners, customers and suppliers. For example, one of our customers can provide us with information about what happened after using our Services. Information from these sources may also include data that was registered before you entered into an agreement with us.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA?
- Send your contact details to the education organizer you showed interest in;
- provide our Services;
- communicate with you;
- fulfill our contractual and legal obligations;
- cater to you with newsletters or other periodic messages;
- analyze usage and demand to improve and further develop the services;
- prevent, restrict and investigate the abuse of the Website and services
In addition to the above, we may monitor and store the traffic and communications that are made through the Website in order to improve the Website, as well as to comply with government requests or to detect and prevent illegal activities.
We use affiliate marketing network on our website. If a user clicks on affiliate marketing advertising and that click results in a sale the website owner will usually receive a commission payment for driving that sale. This journey is normally recorded by the Affiliate Network which facilitates the relationship between the website and advertiser. It owns and runs the technology that manages the links and banners that website owners place on their pages. Any sales that result from consumers clicking on those links are then tracked and recorded by the advertiser with the network providing details of which websites generated those sales. None of the advertising served by affiliate marketing captures personal data relating to an online user unless that data is specifically requested and entered by the consumer, such as an inquiry for a service.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us on hello[at]yel.network or by clicking on unsubscribe link in the emails sent to you.
We will not Sell, Distribute or Lease your Personal Information to Third Parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your Personal Information to send you Promotional Information about Third Parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.