The global Hult Prize team is looking for an intern to support our Software Development Team in the management of technological projects.
What do we offer you:
- Interns will help the software development team with the management, execution, implementation and maintenance of software products.
- Flexible working environment and hours.
- Entrepreneurial working environment where you will get to have lots of guidance and mentor-ship.
- International working environment working with people from 40+ countries
- Working directly with an international team from 5 different countries
- An opportunity for a full time job afterwards.
- Very supportive team that will push you forward.
- Life changing experience!
For interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What competencies are we looking for:
- International mindset
- SQL Database Management
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of VMware or VirtualBox
Deadline: As soon as possible
YEL seeks and selects the best opportunities for you (scholarships, internships and competitions); provides you with advice on writing several professional documents to maximize your chances of being admitted; and then ensures that you find a solution to your concerns through an exchange forum with mentors who are studying or working outside. Join the community