At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide support and guidance to business on all employee relations inquiries, including policies, grievance procedure, corrective action, and any other collective agreement stipulations
- Provide day to day HR guidance to line management and production operators via presence on production floor
- Ensure HR Cycle is followed and adhered to by executing all key milestones
- Process human resources transactions via Salesforce
- Participate and contribute in various human resources projects and initiatives
- Ensure data integrity is maintained in our human resources information system; BTalent, SAP
- Assist in the preparation of material and documentation for human resources calendar milestones
- Produce and retrieve various ad hoc reports
With over 68,000 employees, Bombardier is a global leader in the transportation industry, creating innovative and game-changing planes and trains. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficiency, reliability and safety.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Bombardier has production and engineering sites in 28 countries across the segments of Transportation, Business Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft and Aerostructures and Engineering Services. Bombardier shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018, Bombardier posted revenues of $16.2 billion US. The company is recognized on the 2019 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World Index. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
As our ideal candidate:
- You are currently in the process of completely a bachelor’s or graduate degree in human resources management
- You have excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills
- You are autonomous and very motivated
- You are flexible and able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You are available to work on a full-time basis as of January 2020 for 12 months
Deadline: As soon as possible
YEL seeks and selects the best opportunities for you (scholarships, internships and competitions); provides you with advice on writing several professional documents to maximize your chances of being admitted; and then ensures that you find a solution to your concerns through an exchange forum with mentors who are studying or working outside. Join the community